The Tequila SELLO MEXICANO was made to share it, to enjoy it in the company of friends or family. If you feel with a traditional spirit, you can enjoy it with a Tequila glass, if you have a social or commercial meeting, with a balloon glass or cognac glass and if you want to appreciate like the professionals, for it, the Riedel Cup for Tequila was designed, where you will enjoy the complexity and harmony of SELLO MEXICANO.
• 1/4 cup of Sello Mexicano® tequila
• 2 tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice
• 1 tablespoon of syrup (if you know where to find it you can use 1 tablespoon and half agave nectar, much more authentic)
• 1 1/2 tablespoon of cold water
• Lime slices
1. Mix the tequila, the lemon juice, the syrup or agave nectar and the water in the cocktail shaker.
2. Add ice.
3. Agitate all ingredients vigorously.
4. Prepare the glass where it will be served by moistening the edge and resting it against a plate of salt.
5. Serve in this glass with crushed ice until top and garnish with a slice of lime.
• Salt and fruit seasoning (eg Tajín®) to taste
• 45 milliliters (1 1/2 ounces) of premium white Sello Mexicano® tequila
• 60 milliliters (2 ounces) of natural grapefruit juice
• 15 milliliters (1/2 ounce) of lemon juice
• 30 milliliters (1 oz) of grapefruit soda
• Ice cubes
1. Mix equal parts of salt and fruit seasoning in a flat dish. Moisten the mouth of a glass with water or lemon juice and frost with the salt and seasoning. Fill the glass with ice.
2. Mix Sello Mexicano® tequila separately with grapefruit juice, lemon juice and grapefruit soda. Pour over the ice in the frosty glass.
• 3/4 cup of natural orange juice
• 1 1/2 oz of Sello Mexicano® tequila
• 6 ice cubes
• 2 tablespoons of Grenadine
• 1 to 2 oranges cut into slices
• Cherries to decorate (1 per glass)
1. Combine in a shaker or glass to mix half of the ice cubes, orange juice and Sello Mexicano® tequila. Cover and shake well.
2. Serve in a long glass or large glass with the rest of the ice. Pour the cocktail mix that we prepared earlier. Finally, pour the grenadine without mixing so that it falls to the bottom of the glass.
3. You can decorate the cocktail with slices of orange and a cherry